Monday, September 15, 2008

The Big Day!

"When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money." -Susan Heller

My bags are packed, the airport shuttle is arriving soon, and I am (almost) mentally prepared for the 22-hour flight. The biggest challenge has been packing - it's sunny and in the 80s in Jo'burg but rainy and in the 50s in Cape Town. My strategy is layers. Let's hope that works! 

We should have internet access at our hotels, so I will be updating my blog as often as possible. In the meantime, keep your fingers crossed for a smooth flight with no delays!    

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Liz!
I can't believe you're on your way!! I hope the plane ride goes OK and that your accomodations are comforta ble. I will keep in touch while you're over there...can't wait to hear the details. School is fine--bit of a crazy start, but all is well.

Much love,
Libby